Monday, January 31, 2011

Developing

Our boys have been through so many developmental milestones lately. Andrew is getting good (and faster) at the potty and Isaac is really close to walking! Both have not mastered their skills yet, so still requires a lot of our support, but it has been wonderful to watch closely how they are advancing to the next stage: Andrew, in becoming a "big boy", and Isaac in being mobile.
I also included pictures here of Isaac's teeth, which I have mentioned a number of times before, but have not posted pictures. Here it is.
 Coming back from the restroom in the San Juan Capistrano Mission
 Daddy teaching piano lessons?! It should be me...

  Look at all my teeth!
I love my shopping cart...

I want to post more videos, and I was trying for two days to post one of Isaac but it did not work for a number of reasons ... I will keep trying. Stay tuned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment